general information
Left Menu

NOTE: you do not need your voter registration card to vote.

It doesn't hurt to have it, but you can vote without it.

SPECIAL NOTE: The front page of the Publius website asks you to put in your name "as it appears in your MI voter registration." If you don't have or can't find your voter registration card, try the name on your Michigan driver's license.

In Michigan, your driver's license and your voter registration are linked by the Motor Voter act, so the name on both is probably the same.

TO REPLACE YOUR CARD: If you want to replace your voter registration card, you must contact your local election clerk and put in a request. You should allow 3 weeks for your new card to arrive.

help and FAQ find your clerk absentee ballots tips for students overseas voters work at the polls election issues contact us contribute about publius publius press about the league about this guide

Hosting provided by Wayne State University, and Netlink Software Group.
Copyright © 1996-2012